Ayurvedic Piles Capsule Medicine – Pile-Ease Capsule is the best ayurvedic hemorrhoids medicine that cures piles completely. It helps to stop bleeding, itching, bumps, and pain. This is the most effective therapy for haemorrhoids. It provides a long-term solution for piles that is free of adverse effects. The capsules are 100% safe and show positive effects quite quickly. It also helps in improving the digestive system. The dose and duration of the medicine depend on the condition and age of the patients. It is preferred to be taken after a meal and make sure you complete the entire treatment course.
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
- Daruharidra (Berberis Aristata)
- Nagkeshar (Messua Ferrea)
- Shunthi (Zingiber Offcinale)
- Makoya (Solanum Nigrum)
- Sphatika (Potassium Alum)
- Kutaki (Picorrhiza Kurroa)
- Mochras (Bombax Ceiba)
- Shudh Guggal (Commiphora Wightii)
- Lajjalu (Mimosa Pudica)
- Yashad Bhasma
- Shankh Bhasma
The capsule comes in a container bottle containing 30 capsules. A carton pack cover is used to keep it safe. It is extremely safe and beneficial for users because it is made with 100% pure and safe raw extracts and is brought to the market after being verified by WHO-GMP.
Advantages of Ayurvedic Piles Capsule
- Get rid of your discomfort, itching, and burning as if it never existed.
- It helps in stopping the bleeding completely.
- Lumps will begin to shrink and eventually disappear.
- It works as an astringent, reducing the swelling of the pile mass.
- The astringent effects of the capsules cleanse the blood and relieve discomfort in the Piles. It also helps to prevent internal bleeding.
- Ideal for gut cleansing, blood detoxification, and anti-oxidant protection.
Dosage and Storage
- The dose of tablets depends on the condition and age of the patient.
- Store it at room temperature.
- One must take it after the meal with lukewarm water.
- Recommended dose: 2 capsules a day
Ayurvedic hemorrhoid capsules are effective at reducing piles of pain, burning, and excessive bleeding. It is rare for it to cause any negative effects. However, if you notice any symptoms, call your doctor right once. Some widespread side effects of the capsules are:
- Damage to tissue
- Leakage of stool
- Recurrence of haemorrhoids