Leucorrhoea Herbal Medicine – Phyto-Leuc Caps are used to treat leucorrhoea. Leucorrhea is a medical condition in which women experience a thick white or yellowish discharge from the vagina. It is most common during puberty when a woman’s sex organs are developing. These capsules are highly safe and effective to use. They relieve the period pain and boosts immunity during the menstrual days. One must take it under the doctor’s supervision and make sure you take it in the right dosage. Overdosage can have harmful effects so make sure you take the medicine as per the prescription.
Key benefits of our Ayurvedic Medicine for Leucorrhoea
- Helps relieve burning sensations in the vagina and uterus during menstruation.
- Useful in cases of unpleasant odour and profuse discharge during menstruation.
- Helps in the relief of severe abdominal pain during menstruation.
- Beneficial in the treatment of conditions like prostration and backache
Phyto-Leuc Capsules are available in plastic bottle containers with 30 capsules in total. It is packed with carton boxes with attractive designs. The capsules are safe to use as they are made from 100% pure and natural herbs.
Dosage and storage
- One must take 1-2 tablets a day or as directed by your physician.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- To avoid contamination from dust, do not leave the bottle open.
- Avoid alcohol consumption with this medicine.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- While taking the medicine, avoid any strong mouth odours such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic, and so on.
- Allow at least half an hour between eating, drinking, or taking any other medicines and taking allopathic medicine.
Side effects of Phyto-Leuc Caps
The capsules are quite helpful in relieving menstrual pain in females. In the rare case of the capsules showing any side effects, you must consult your doctor. Some common side effects of this capsule:
- Pain/burning/itching in the vaginal area
- Lower abdominal cramps
- Allergic reactions